Monday, January 01, 2007

Stuff you didn't know about me

Okay Sarah, the guilt trip worked. I've been meaning to blog more often. Really. Honest. I've just been kinda busy, and then I was sick, and then the dog ate my homework...

I'm not calling this a New Year's Resolution or anything, but here's a new post for a new year.

  1. I was a mailman for a brief while. As such, I know that the proper title is letter carrier, but I prefer mailman. I have the ear flap hat and everything.

  2. I don't know how tall I am. Somewhere years back I got sick of people asking me how tall I am and I just quit measuring. Suffice it to say that I am rather tall, probably taller than you. I do have a best guess that I use for things like my driver's license. And when I'm at the doctor's office and they measure me, I tend to sing la-la-la-I'm-not-listening...

  3. I can never remember the melody for Heads, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. I use it in story time constantly, and I always just start and hope that someone else will carry the tune. It usually comes to me around the eyes and ears bit.

  4. I have a vast collection of refrigerator magnets. (Which mostly started out as gifts for my mother, but I prefer to give them to her in person, and sometimes I would forget to take them when I would visit, and then they started to pile up...)

  5. I don't own any furniture that I can't lift all by myself. Yes, even the sofa bed.


Let's try Meg, Andrea, Esteban, my neighbor, and my pen pal. I'm late to this party, so if anybody out there is still reading my blog, consider yourself tagged, too.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger LibrarianInBlack said...

Muah ha ha ha. The power of guilt!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home