Friday, June 09, 2006

New Orleans schedule

This is all the stuff that I should/have to/really really want to attend. If you know of something nifty that I missed or want to meet up for a meal, let me know.

Oh, and if you hear about a program called, "Heidi, here is a step by step guide on how to rennovate the children's section on a modest budget so that you gain shelf space and display areas without making the room feel crowded because it's already too small as it is," I definitely want to go.

FRIDAY

7:30-8:30pm / NMRT meet and greet - NMRT hotel Pere Marquette

SATURDAY

8:30-10:30am / Council orientation - La Nouvelle ballroom

10:30am-noon / YALSA all committee meeting - Hilton ballroom B

3:00-4:00pm / LIS education forum on jobs - SRRT booth #3450

4:00-5:00pm / ALA membership meeting - La Nouvelle ballroom

5:30-7:00pm / Opening session - Hall F, follow the crowd

10:30pm-midnight / Blogger party - Hilton Riverside #2706

SUNDAY

10:45am-12:15pm / ALA Council I - La Nouvelle ballroom (I'm just observing, my term doesn't start until Midwinter.)

1:30-3:30pm / YALSA gaming discussion group - Hilton Riverside, Chequers 3rd fl
1:30-3:30pm / NMRT all committee - Sheraton Napoleon BR C1/C2
(I don't know what to do about this one...the hotels aren't even close.)

6:30-7:30 / NMRT student reception - Sheraton Napoleon BR B3

7:30-11:30 / NMRT social - Sheraton Grand BR C (Or one of the many other socials...)

MONDAY

early / Breakfast, anyone?

noonish / go home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home