Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No, it's an ALA election!

I got the reminder postcard today, but I still haven't received my email ballot. Polls open today, and here are the folks that are running for Council who I have met real, live, and face to face and can personally give them the thumbs up:

Samantha Schmehl Hines
Rochelle Hartman
Michael Golrick


Here's a name that came up on the nexgen-l list:

Ria Newhouse

There are also some NMRTers (New Members Round Table) on the ballot :

[UPDATE] Tiffani Conner
Michelle Baildon
Aaron Dobbs
Amy Ferguson


And finally, somebody I know nothing about, but her name jumped out because in a long list of director this and head of that, she's the only administrative assistant:

Dorothy Morgan

And remember that by exercising the power to vote, you too can become faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home