Saturday, February 11, 2006

This post is brought to you by the number four

Okey dokey, Meredith.

Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. USPS Letter Carrier (boy, did that suck)

  2. Courtesy clerk (aka bag girl aka janitor) at an organic grocery store

  3. The person you call when you want to complain about a parking ticket

  4. Artist

Four movies I can (and do) watch over and over:
  1. HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban ('cause it's the only DVD I own)

  2. LA Story

  3. Gosford Park

  4. The Incredibles

Four places I’ve lived:
  1. Salamanca, Spain

  2. Glendale, AZ

  3. St. Louis, MO

  4. Hamburg, Germany

Four TV shows I love:
  1. Canadian: Rick Mercer, This Hour Has 22 Minutes

  2. Teen dramarama: Gilmore Girls, The OC

  3. Crime: The Closer (especially the opening titles: black screen, nice serif font in white, just the title...classy), Crossing Jordan, CSI

  4. Cartoons and medical: The Simpsons, House

Four places I’ve vacationed:
  1. Costa Rica

  2. Monaco (just for a day)

  3. Venice

  4. Manhattan

Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. cheese

  2. cheese

  3. dolsot bibimbap

  4. nectarines

Four sites I visit daily:
  1. google.ca

  2. bloglines

  3. LISjobs (via bloglines)

  4. Chronicle.com - Jobs in Librarians/library administration (via bloglines)

Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. the beach

  2. on a ferry

  3. on public transit

  4. on a train

Four books (or series) I love:
  1. Dust Tracks on a Road by Zora Neale Hurston

  2. Shopgirl by Steve Martin

  3. The Haunting of L by Howard Norman

  4. Danny, the Champion of the World by Roald Dahl

Four video games I can (and do) play over and over:
  1. Tetris

  2. Snood

  3. Sudoku widget

  4. Mastermind widget

Four bloggers I am tagging:
  1. Scrappy Librarian

  2. Sam

  3. Tinfoil+Raccoon

  4. lis.dom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home